One-Pot Beef Stroganoff
Lots of people don’t like mushrooms. if you are one of those, just replace the mushrooms with another pound of ground beef.
- In a large pot, over medium heat, saute garlic and oil and saute for about 1 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and saute until golden brown.
- When beef is browned, add mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Add flour, stir, and saute for 1-2 minutes but no more.
- Add a little beef broth and stir to dissolve the flour. After the flour is dissolved, add the rest of the broth and the uncooked noodles. Cover and watch for it to boil.
- When the broth reaches a boil, give it a quick stir and turn heat to low or medium-low and cover. Allow to simmer until noodles are tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- When noodles are tender, stir in the sour cream and serve.